When Miss Jessel accepts a position as governess to look after Flora and Miles little does she know that her job will be so difficult. Both children seem perfect and charming but after a few weeks at the grand house of Bly two strange figures appear. Are these figures real people or ghosts? And what influence do they have on the children? Can Miss Jessel protect Flora and Miles?
Recording in British English.
- Series: Helbling Readers Blue Series, Helbling Readers Blue Series Classics, Level 4
- Adapter: Jennifer Gascoigne
- Illustrator: Francesca Protopapa
- School Type: High School
- Language Level: CEFR A2/B1
- Components: Reader, Audio CD, e-zone resources