Sir Charles Baskerville is found dead with the footprints of a huge dog beside his body. Everyone thinks that the hound of the Baskervilles, the terrible dog that has cursed the Baskerville family for centuries, is to blame. Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson go to investigate the murder. Will they find the murderer before the last surviving member of the family is killed?
Recording in British English.
- Series: Helbling Readers Red Series, Helbling Readers Red Series Classics, Level 1
- Adapter: Geraldine Sweeney
- Illustrator: Agilulfo Russo
- School Type: Middle School
- Language Level: CEFR A1
- Components: Reader, Audio CD, e-zone resources