The Westbourne Fair is coming to town and it is Jack's favourite moment of the year. But when he gets into trouble at school his parents say that he can't go to the Fair. Jack decides to go to the Fair anyway and he learns that there are more important things in life than having fun.
Recording in British English.
- Series: Helbling Readers Red Series, Helbling Readers Red Series Graphic Stories, Level 2
- Illustrator: Lorenzo Sabbatini
- School Type: Middle School
- Language Level: CEFR A1/A2
- Components: Reader, Audio CD, e-zone resources