This is the much-loved story of the four March sisters. Meg is the eldest and is about to fall in love. Then there’s tomboy Jo who wants to be a writer. Kind Beth who always puts other people before herself, and finally there’s Amy, the youngest and most precocious. Although times are difficult and their father is away at war, they never forget their sense of fun. Growing up is not always easy but it is very rewarding.
Recording in American English.
- Series: Helbling Readers Red Series, Helbling Readers Red Series Classics, Level 2
- Adapter: Jennifer Gascoigne
- Illustrator: Cecilia Tamburini
- School Type: Middle School
- Language Level: CEFR A1/A2
- Components: Reader, Audio CD, e-zone resources