Robinson Crusoe looked for adventure from an early age. He preferred life at sea and travelling to new places to an easy life at home. Then on one journey he was shipwrecked and forced to make his home on a desert island, alone. Robinson has a choice. He can give up all hope or fight to survive. What will Robinson decide and will he ever be able to escape from the island and return home to England?
Recording in British English.
- Series: Helbling Readers Red Series, Helbling Readers Red Series Classics, Level 2
- Adapter: Jennifer Gascoigne
- Illustrator: Arianna Vairo
- School Type: Middle School
- Language Level: CEFR A1/A2
- Components: Reader, Audio CD, e-zone resources