Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson are in the Boscombe Valley to investigate a murder. James McCarthy’s father is found dead by the Boscombe Valley Pool and many people think that that James McCarthy is the murderer. But there is one person who believes that James McCarthy is innocent. Can Sherlock Holmes help solve another mystery? Can he find the real murderer?
Recording in British English.
- Series: Helbling Readers Red Series, Helbling Readers Red Series Classics, Level 2
- Adapter: Geraldine Sweeney
- Illustrator: Agilulfo Russo
- School Type: Middle School
- Language Level: CEFR A1/A2
- Components: Reader, Audio CD, e-zone resources