When Mary Lennox's parents die in India, she moves to England to live in her uncle's enormous manor. Mary is sad and lonely but one day she finds an old key to a secret garden that no one goes into and a whole new world of magic and enchantment opens up to her. Before long Mary learns to make friends for the first time. Can the garden bring back the love that is missing from their lives?
Recording in British English.
- Series: Helbling Readers Red Series, Helbling Readers Red Series Classics, Level 2
- Adapter: Geraldine Sweeney
- Illustrator: Caterina Baldi
- School Type: Middle School
- Language Level: CEFR A1/A2
- Components: Reader, Audio CD, e-zone resources