Ruby hates PE. Her teacher always tells her to run faster and try harder. But Ruby can’t. The other girls are not happy when Ruby is in their team. They want to win, and winning is impossible with Ruby in the team. Then, one day there is a cross-country race, and Ruby shows that she is a winner, too.
Recording in British English.
- Series: The Thinking Train, Level E
- Illustrator: Marzia Sanfilippo
- School Type: Primary School
- Language Level: Cambridge A1 Movers
- Components: Reader, e-zone resources