A jaguar kills a cow in a village near a reserve in Brazil. The family who own the cow think that men from other villages are setting traps for deer. Is this why the jaguar is looking for food in the village? Paulo and Catrina, together with their two friends, decide to do something about the problem.
Recording in British English.
- Series: The Thinking Train, Level E
- Illustrator: Cristiano Lissoni
- School Type: Primary School
- Language Level: Cambridge A1 Movers
- Components: Reader, e-zone resources