Pat's best friend is a little goldfish called Ermy. One day they go to the beach. They are happy, they like the sea. Then a big wave comes and takes Ermy away. Away from the beach, and away from her best friend Pat. What happens? Can Pat and Ermy find each other once more?
Recording in British English.
Plus, on Helbling e-zone:
- Flashcards Guide
- Big Books Guide
- How to Help Your Child Read in English
- Free online worksheets with Cambridge Young Learners exam practice
- Series: Helbling Young Readers, Helbling Young Readers Fiction, Level A
- Illustrator: Anna Crema
- School Type: Primary School
- Language Level: Cambridge Pre-A1 Starters
- Components: Reader, CD-ROM/Audio CD