Big Goat, Middle Goat and Little Goat are hungry. And there's lots of grass on the hill on the other side of the bridge. But there's a mean and nasty troll under the bridge. How can the three goats cross the bridge and eat the grass? Find out in this classic story.
Recording in British English.
- Series: Helbling Young Readers, Helbling Young Readers Classics, Level A
- Adapter: Richard Northcott
- Illustrator: Stefano Misesti
- School Type: Primary School
- Language Level: Cambridge Pre-A1 Starters
- Component: Reader