Ehud and Elisa like flying kites. One windy day Ehud's kite goes up and he can't see it. Ehud is sad. Then it comes down in Elisa's garden. Elisa gives Ehud his kite and he is happy. But then Ehud and Elisa look at their fathers. Their fathers aren't friends. They are sad. Can the children think of a way to make everyone happy?
Recording in British English.
Plus, on Helbling e-zone:
- Flashcards Guide
- Big Books Guide
- How to Help Your Child Read in English
- Free online worksheets with Cambridge Young Learners exam practice
- Series: Helbling Young Readers, Helbling Young Readers Fiction, Level B
- Illustrator: Stefano Misesti
- School Type: Primary School
- Language Level: Cambridge Pre-A1 Starters
- Components: Reader, CD-ROM/Audio CD