It is summer and it is very hot. The tree on top of the hill is very thirsty. Its leaves are brown and there is no water to drink. Then the tree sees Cloudbreak, a little bird. Can Cloudbreak help the tree to find some water?
Recording in British English.
Plus, on Helbling e-zone:
- Flashcards Guide
- Big Books Guide
- How to Help Your Child Read in English
- Free online worksheets with Cambridge Young Learners exam practice
- Series: Helbling Young Readers, Helbling Young Readers Fiction, Level C
- Illustrator: Valentina Russello
- School Type: Primary School
- Language Level: Cambridge Pre-A1 Starters
- Components: Reader, CD-ROM/Audio CD