Moony lives on the moon. Every day is the same: he cleans his home, he waters his garden, then he goes for a walk. Moony is bored. He wants to hear noise and see people. He wants to go to Earth. One day, Alex the astronaut arrives and agrees to take Moony home with him. What happens when Moony arrives on Earth? What surprises does he find? And what does Moony decide to do: stay on Earth or go back to the moon?
Recording in British English.
Plus, on Helbling e-zone:
- Flashcards Guide
- Big Books Guide
- How to Help Your Child Read in English
- Free online worksheets with Cambridge Young Learners exam practice
- Series: Helbling Young Readers, Helbling Young Readers Fiction, Level D
- Illustrator: Mario Onnis
- School Type: Primary School
- Language Level: Cambridge A1 Movers
- Components: Reader, CD-ROM/Audio CD