Bad King Minos of Crete has a terrible monster, called the minotaur. When the minotaur is hungry King Minos asks King Aegeus to send him seven young men and seven young women for his monster to eat. Then, one day, King Aegeus' son Theseus decides to go to Crete and kill the minotaur. What happens when Theseus arrives in Crete? And can he kill the terrible monster?
Recording in British English.
Plus, on Helbling e-zone:
- Flashcards Guide
- Big Books Guide
- How to Help Your Child Read in English
- Free online worksheets with Cambridge Young Learners exam practice
- Series: Helbling Young Readers, Helbling Young Readers Classics, Level D
- Adapter: Richard Northcott
- Illustrator: Stefano Misesti
- School Type: Primary School
- Language Level: Cambridge A1 Movers
- Components: Reader, CD-ROM/Audio CD