A baby whale is stranded on a beach after an oil spill. It is hot and the whale can't breathe. Lots of people come to look but no-one knows what to do until Rawiri arrives. Rawiri has got a plan. Is his plan good enough to save the whale?
Recording in British English.
Plus, on Helbling e-zone:
- Flashcards Guide
- Big Books Guide
- How to Help Your Child Read in English
- Free online worksheets with Cambridge Young Learners exam practice
- Series: Helbling Young Readers, Helbling Young Readers Fiction, Level E
- Illustrator: Cristiano Lissoni
- School Type: Primary School
- Language Level: Cambridge A1 Movers
- Components: Reader, CD-ROM/Audio CD